The role of this civil dialogue group is to assist the Commission in maintaining a regular dialogue on all matters related to the policy on quality, on the one hand, and the policy of promotion of agricultural products, on the other.
The civil dialogue groups’ general tasks pursuant to the Commission decision will be:
- (a) to maintain a regular dialogue on all matters relating to the common agricultural policy, including its implementation and new measures the Commission may be called on to take;
- (b) to exchange relevant experience and good practice;
- (c) to advise the Commission on relevant policy;
- (d) to deliver relevant opinions on request of the Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development or on their own initiative;
- (e) to monitor relevant policy developments.
oriGIn has secured two seats in the CDG on Quality and Promotion
Meeting of 21 November 2014