On 10 December, oriGIn – in cooperation with the LIFE TTGG partners – organized the online event “Improving the efficiency of PDO cheese production processes in Europe: The LIFE TTGG Project, intermediary results”. See the full program.
The objective was to disseminate the preliminary results concerning the PDO cheeses “Grana Padano” and “Comté”, including possible mitigation actions identified to reduce the environmental impact. For more information see the summary report: “PEF reduction measures: description”, from Politecnico di Milano, ENERSEM srl, and Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
- The Project LIFE TTGG, Mr. Jacopo Famiglietti, Politecnico di Milano – Scientific Coordinator LIFE TTGG
- Sustainability Strategy of Consorzio Grana Padano PDO, Ms. Ilenia Martinotti, Coordinator Web & Social media, Consorzio Grana Padano
- The experience in applying the PEF methodology on the Comté PDO supply chain, Mr. Ronan Lasbleiz, Conseil National des Appellations d’Origine Laitières (CNAOL)
- Mitigation actions to improve environmental performance in dairy farms, Mr. Federico Froldi PhD, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Solutions to improve energy efficiency in dairies, Mr. Matteo Muscherà, ENERSEM
- The role of packaging in food waste prevention, Mr. Luca Gianelli, Politecnico di Milano