On 20 April, oriGIn organized a meeting to discuss sustainability trends and promote an exchange of best practices within the origin spirits sector.
– Scotch Whisky Association, Ms Morag Garden, Head of Sustainability & Innovation
– Assodistil (Grappa), Mr. Sandro Cobror, Director
– Bureau National Interprofessionnel du Cognac, Mr. Vincent Lang, Tecnical and Sustainable development director
– Consejo Regulador del Tequila, Mr. Fernando Cano Treviño, Chief Representative Officer for Europe & Spokesperson and Mr. Martin Muñoz Sanchez, Chief of Certification Body
– Equalitas (the sustainability standard of Italian origin wines), Mr. Stefano Stefanucci, Director, presented the approach to sustainability in the origin wine sector.