The third webinar of the series “The oriGIn International GIs Agenda” was held on 10 September.
It was an opportunity to review the criteria and conditions for GIs groups and institutions in a given country to establish an oriGIn national antenna, with the objective to strengthen the visual identity and effectiveness of the international GIs movement.
Following the introduction by oriGIn, existing oriGIn antennas presented their structure (various models are possible), activities, challenges and proposals for future work:
- National Antennas: Towards a more coordinated international GIs movement, Mr. Massimo Vittori, Managing Director, oriGIn
- oriGIn-National Antennas: Examples of coordinated actions, Ms. Ida Puzone, Project Manager, oriGIn
- oriGIn EU, Ms. Mathilde Chareyron, EU Representative, oriGIn
- oriGIn Peru, Ms. Karla Quevedo Alvarado, Advisor, INDECOPI
- oriGIn France, Mr. Sébastien Breton, Representative, oriGIn France
- Origen España, Historias en tu mesa (video) Ms. Rebeca Vazquez Poza, Manager, Origen España.
- Qualifica/oriGInPortugal, Ms. Ana Soeiro, Manager, Qualifica/oriGInPortugal
- oriGIn Georgia, Mr. David Gabunia, Director, oriGIn Georgia